Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I can't even count to that...

When discussing how my Grandpa Bob was turning 80 this year my five year old cousin, Mateo, exclaims, "Woahh. I cant even count to that. Nope". In July we had about 60 people at our house in Tustin to honor my Grandpa and celebrate his birthday. It was a nice day, and it was fun to get the entire family together, as well as some of my Grandpa's closest friends. My cousin Katelin is a photographer and photographed the entire day. We just got the pictures back, and not only am I in awe of her amazing photography skills but also what a momentous time we had reflecting back on my Grandpa's life. He sure has been through a lot and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He has taught us so many life lessons, and I'm so glad I can keep learning from him.

Here is some documentation of "Bob's 80th".

Grandpa Bob
Dad, Aunt Debbie, Gramps, Aunt Kim
The Granddaughters
The Grandkids and their Grandpa
All the Grandkids with Grandpa and Grandma
Grandpa and LaVerne
Jared and Ryan
Mateo
Playing tag with Mateo
Grandpa and Alyssa
She always has to look so much cuter than me
Cake...mmm.
Andrew and Marisa

3 comments:

aLySSa said...

hahahahha! i LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! i need to get them from you. haha i love that picture of you eating the cake (and i say it like Franc says it in Father of the Bride...hehehe) LOVE YOU!

Nikki said...

kelly bean, i love you. your cake picture is priceless. grandpas rock, mine just turned 82. xo!

Jen said...

ahah your dad and gramps are like twins! my gramps turned 86 yesterday