Sunday, September 7, 2008

Women of Faith

If you have never heard of the Women of Faith Conference, you need to google it immediately! It was brought to my attention by my favorite new friend, Lindsay. She spear-headed getting a group of young women to attend the WOF Conference, and it turned out to be an amazing weekend. Just the company alone was fabulous.

The speakers included:
Stephen Arterburn
Patsy Clairmont (my fave!)
Natalie Grant (close 2nd)
Nicole Johnson
Marilyn Meberg
Nicole C. Mullen
Sandi Patty
Anita Renfroe
Luci Swindoll
Sheila Walsh

All these women brought something different to the table and I took away something unique from each message . It was also great to hang out with the amazing women I went with...we are definitely hanging out more and making WOF an annual tradition.










Another highlight of the conference for me was hearing Natalie Grant for the first time. Hands down she is one of the most talented singers I have ever heard before in my life! I am so thankful that God has given her such a special gift in which she uses for His glory and not her own. Here's a little taste of Natalie Grant...

Natalie Grant "In Better Hands"

4 comments:

Ryan Guard said...

Your friend Lindsay is hot. Can I get her #?

Nicole Gniffke said...

thats sounds so fun and rejuvenating!

Melanie said...

Hey Kelly I work for Women of Faith and came across your post! Thanks for blogging about your experience - I'm SO glad that you loved it! Ditto on Natalie - she is my favorite! I loved the pics - looks like you all had a great time! I'd like to send you a little something to say "Thanks" for your support. if that's okay just send me a line with your address to mricheson@womenoffaith.com. And of course if you have any other feedback or comments feel free to share! Hope to see you again next year!

Thanks again and have a blessed day!

~Melanie

Jen said...

Oh man the Langs! They look great! I haven't seen them in forever!