Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing LMU Friends


My friend/old roomate Laura came down to Orange County from San Jose to visit last Friday. I was so excited to see her because I hadn't seen her since Malia and I had moved out of our L.A. apartment. The reunion was complete when my friend Allison drove down from L.A. to go to dinner with us and then go out afterwards. It was so fun to all be back together and catch up on each other's crazy lives (cause, you know, a lot can happen in 3 months). Malia and I are staying in Orange County, or as long as we know we are, Allison is living in L.A., and Laura is moving to Limerick, Ireland on August 31st to do a master's program over there at the University of Limerick. Luckily, since Jessica and I are going to Europe for a little over the month in October/November, I'll be able to visit Laura in Ireland since I'll already be over that way. I'm already getting excited.

The picture from left is Malia, Allison, Laura and I at another Hot N' Swayze performance in a friend's backyard.

No comments: