My computer is broken and therefore I have been spending a lot of time at the Apple Store. This frustrates me in many ways...
1. When I have a problem with my computer, and go to the Apple store, I am, for some reason, turned away every one of my first visits. This has happened THREE times. Gosh, just help me already!
2. When you go to the Genius Bar no one tells you that the "geniuses" technically cannot help you with certain things due to possible lawsuits. Genius bar, do you really think I'll sue you for putting in a different hard drive than the one that was in my computer, when I was the one who asked you to help me in the first place???? Which leads me to...
3. Why doesn't Apple provide internal hard drives with larger storage space? And...
4. If the "geniuses" at the Genius Bar were the ones who told me to "oh, just buy a new internal hard drive" for $100 dollars, then how did they FORGET to tell me that if I put in a different internal hard drive than the one that my computer comes with that the Apple store could not help me?! Ever. Thanks genius.
(The person helping me at the Genius Bar also told me where to buy the new internal hard drive online, and I trusted him enough to buy it online from one of the computers in the store with him standing next to me. ASSHOLE.)
5. FACT. The "genuises" at the Genius Bar are awkward and sometimes too harsh when explaining "simple" technology to idiots. Would the idiot they were referring to be me?
6. Am I the only person who didn't know you could go to the Apple store and be given a free lesson on how to use your computer?
7. The "geniuses" at the Genius Bar need to communicate more with each other and really start actually helping people.
I have an appointment tomorrow @ the South Coast Apple store. Let's hope I get lucky tomorrow and find a true Genuis.