Wednesday, February 4, 2009

23.

Today was Alyssa and my 23rd birthday! We went to Disneyland because you get in FREE on your birthday...I love anything free. Jessica Hogg and Lindsay Guard came with us, as well as the two cute little twin boys Alyssa nannys. I hadn't been to Disneyland in so long, and it was so different going with small children, but I had a blast! The weather was perfect, in the mid 80's with a light breeze, and the park was barely crowded. It was the PERFECT day to go if you ask me.

After Disneyland we had a family dinner at Roma di Italia in Old Town Tustin, and then Alyssa and I went to EDL at Calvary since we are both on staff. I dont know if it was just because I was having a great day, but EDL tonight was awesome. I am so glad that I went even though I was tired from my long day. When we got home we opened presents and had the most delicious apple pie ever! (Thank you Erin!).

Alyssa and I thank all of you who called/texted/emailed/facebooked us to wish us a happy birthday. You are very appreciated!

1 comment:

Jen said...

i'm the lame one who didnt call, email, or facebook. Happy belated bday Kel. Hope is was great! Miss you.