Friday, January 2, 2009

Jessica and Steve's New Year's Eve Wedding

On New Year's Eve one of my best friends got married to one of the most amazing guys I know. I am so happy for Jessica and Steve, and I feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of their special day. The wedding was officiated by Matt Doan at Calvary Church, and the reception was held in the Reigel's backyard. The whole night was so beautiful and a whole lot of fun. The night was a true celebration to the end. They left today for Hawaii for their honeymoon, so be praying for their safety!

Here are a few snapshots of the night. The last four are from the Foto Cabina (which is always a lot of fun). Enjoy!

The Beautiful Bride


The Bride and Bridesmaids at a park in Yorba Linda


The Bridesmaids at the Santa Ana Train Station


The Reigel's Backyard. Steve and his Dad built the dance floor over the pool. (Too bad it cracked in the middle of the night when all the high schoolers where jumping to the song "Shout".)


My seester and I.


Nathan, Jocey, and I


Some of my small group girls at the reception.


I love these Foto Cabina pictures!


With the Bride and Groom.


Jocey.


Eric.


Alyssa.


My Parents. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Kel you look so great! the wedding looked like a blast. Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well.

Katelin Wallace Journigan said...

Wow that photo booth is AWESOME! I love pics. Look Chris and Jill get all cray and stuff :) !