Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Limerick, Ireland






After my wonderful stay in Capernwray I flew from Manchester, England to Shannon, Ireland to visit my good friend, old roomate, and sorority sister Laura Gutto over in Limerick, Ireland. Laura and I lived in the same apartment senior year with one of my best friends Malia Prietto, and we seriously had the greatest time. Between hanging out with "our boys", late night Harry Potter movies, our favorite game "web", sorority date nights, senior activities and LMU, we just couldn't get enough of each other and its been really hard not to see her since graduation. I was so happy to see Laura and her boyfriend Steve. It was a good time to catch up with good friends, and make new memories. I am so proud of Laura and her ability to move so far away from home, excel in graduate school in another country, and remain happy about life all the while. Unfortunately my trip was cut short due to circumstances at home, but I was so thrilled to be able to see Laura nonetheless. It just means I get to go back again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

way to blog kelly bean! thanks for updating us on your journey! i was dying to see your pics. beautiful! xo