Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth of July

So it's taken me awhile to post, but here I am nonetheless. I spent another Fourth of July in Oceanside and it definitely was worth it. My best friend from LMU, Allison, came down to Oceanside, as well as my old neighbor, Sean, who brought his girlfriend, sister, and good friend along. Alyssa also had some good friends from PLNU come up from San Diego, so it was a good group of people. In addition to our friends, our entire family was there, as well as the Journigan family. We had a lot of fun swimming, bike riding, playing paddle ball, throwing the football and frisbee, and of course tanning all day. Unfortunately the fog settled in when it got dark, which kept us from seeing any fireworks, and believe me my Mom was upset- it's her favorite part! Luckily my Dad is taking her to Disneyland so she can get her fireworks fix. What a great guy!

This is Allison, Mason, and I.



Alyssa and I (and somehow Mason crept in...)



Doing what I do best...



Hanging Out: Mason, Alyssa, Anthony, Trevor, Allison and I.



THE WHOLE GANG (you can really tell how foggy it got in this picture).

No comments: